Welcome Wine Enthusiasts of New England!
Click the icon for the latest online issue!
Our new interactive issue features:
- • Links to all email addresses & websites in text and ads
- • List of advertisers with links to their ads in the online gazette
- • List of all articles with jump links to their pages
Editor's Note: Ida's Restaurant (Middletown, RI) offers a full bar. It is not B.Y.O.B. as stated in our printed edition.
The New England Wine Gazette is published quarterly at 17-19 Morristown Rd., Bernardsville, NJ by Recorder Publishing Co., a New Jersey Corporation. Permission to reprint editorial matter must be obtained from Recorder Publishing Co.
The New England Wine Gazette is distributed at no charge at the 75 New England wineries, as well as at selected wine shops and inns. Ask for a copy at your favorite tasting room!
The opinions expressed here are those of our contributors, not necessarly those of the New England Wine Gazette.
- Publisher: The Recorder Publishing Co., 17-19 Morristown Road, Bernardsville, NJ 07924
- Managing Editor: Carolyn Horan
- Around the Wineries Editor: Andrea E. McHugh
- Design Director: Gerry Lord
- Advertising Representatives: Carolyn Horan, and Bob Mignarri
The New England Wine Gazette internet edition, is brought to you by Nancy Knowles Parker and Carolyn Horan. We hope you enjoy our new interactive format, and we look forward to hearing from you!